Are you wanderlust? Does the word travel bring out
the craving in you? Have you planned to pay a visit to the southern part
of India, and Wayanad is one of your destinations? Bingo! You are at
the right place. If you are looking for honeymoon Holiday Homes in Wayanad
or searching for the best places for your family visit, then read on.
In this article, you would find travelling information on one of the
most beautiful destinations of South India- Wayanad.
Find Wayanad travel destinations essentials
Travelling can be fun and stress at both times, yes. It all depends on the items and stuff you have in your suitcase. Below is the checklist of what you need to pack while visiting one of the attractive places of Kerala, Wayanad.
1. Leech socks and mosquito repellent- it is on the top of the list as the mosquitoes love the city you are about to visit. Yes! But nothing to worry as you have this information now and you have time to pack a mosquito repellent with you. Also, as you would be living in best homestay in Wayanad in the night and heading towards trekking routes, then leeches may welcome you on the way. So, it is the right time to invest in the leech’s socks.
2. Other essentials- Trekking, glamour, and fashion are all influenced by dark glasses, caps, sunscreen, hat, water bottles, umbrella, handbags, etc.
3. Sports and walking shoes- Wayanad is a hilly place and taking comfy sneakers helping you enjoy the trip to the fullest saving you from foot ache at the end of the day.
4. Warm clothes must be in your suitcase- As you are visiting the coastal area, you need to think of the weather there, be it in the Wayanad homestays, or the beaches of the city in the evening, carrying jackets.
Best time to visit Wayanad
As we know the weather of the state is humid, warm and barring the eastern hilly regions, then choosing the most appropriate months of the year to go there.
1. March-April; mid seasons- You can avoid these two months to pay your visit to the city.
2. Oct-Feb; high season- It is the part of the year where we have the cool weather. Evenings get chilly after the warm days.
3. May-September; low season- Until the rains arrive from June to September, this is the hot season of the year. Here, you can expect massive discounts visiting the city.
These are some of the things which you need to consider before booking flights to Wayanad.